September 2104 – Present
- Overseeing strategic responsibility for protecting net revenue in the Customer Base
- Improving customer adoption and maturity levels
- Focusing on revenue retention as well as programmes to drive additional investment.
- Driving improvement throughout company processes (“Balanced Score Card”
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
- Direct management responsibility
- Constant evolution of a consistent, focused program that ensures customer success from the initial customer start-up through the customer lifecycle.
- Track, oversee and optimize all customer interactions.
- Foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step.
- Reporting and analytics
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
- Implement and ensure adoption and value extraction from CRM system across all business units
- Crowd Sourcing